Letras - Pretty On The Inside

"Teenage Whore" 
verso: When i was a teenage whore, my mother asked me, she said baby what for? i gave you plenty what, do you want more? baby why are you a teenage whore?! chorus: I said i feel so alone and i, i wish i coud die. i see the things you put me through and i, i wish i could die! verso: when i was a teenage whore, the rain came down like it never did before. i'd pay good money not to be ignored. baby why are you a teenage whore? chorus: i've seen your repulsion and it looks real good on you...tonight, don't wanna live with what you put me through! verso2: of my house...get out of my house...get out of my house...GET OUT OF MY HOOOOOOOOUSE! WOAH verso: when i was a teenage whore, my mother asked me she said baby what for? i gave you plenty what, do you want more? baby why are you a, teenage whore! chorus: I've seen your repulsion and it looks real good on you, don't wanna live with what you have, you have put me through. and i wanted that shirt and i, i wanted those pants. i don't understand what you put me through, and i never can


"Babydoll"
here you come sucking my energy and you suck it up baby right of the street BAY-BE-DOLL here you are sucking my energy and i drill it in my good hole so that i can see you are, so much bigger than me, you are so much bigger than me. BAY-BE-DOLL my raw hand, my fever blister. watch me watch me,, watch me disapear, here she comes her pants undone all waste and void all waste and void, devoid, devoid WOAH there you go in your nazi car, my babydoll what a whore you are! sit around with your old rag. how can i, how can i talk when you've got the gag? here you come suckin my energy and you suck it up baby right off the street, and I BAY-BE-DOOOOOOOLLLLLL in the dark yeah i destroy what i began now i'll destroy it, she's just hangin in the blossom tree and babydoll just bleeds for me, BAY-BE-DOLL! touch and oh how i feel her chemical wedding her chemical peel. i knife me and i slash my and i knife me and i slash my my, my, my. sick inside of me, well here you are as ugly as me! drill it in my good hole so that i can see yea drill it in my good hole so that i can see here you come sucking my energy and you suck it up baby right of the street. BAY-BE-DOLL!!!! she starts to stare into the sun now i want a cancer that the crooked eye spun. well you're sucking my energy cuz you're so much bigger than me. BAY-BE-DOLLLLLL!!!! little girl she's on the floor she gets it all cuz shes the whore, the whore the whore the whore. little girl she's on the ground she gets it all for falling falling doooooown, yeah down just down WOAH! i am, i am she says. i am not free she says, help me i am, withering, withering. withering with a ring. hang on soul. its a soul comes up. see see it's a soul
"Garbadge Man"
verso: she tears the hole up, even wider! it's all the darkness, up inside her. woah yeah. your mine. your everything is mine! Chorus: without without a doubt. without without a doubt. where the fuck where you when my lights went ooouuutt!! yeah ya don't want to look at it, OUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!! yeah ya don't want to look at it, WOAH! verso2: without without a doubt, come on and let me out. now hey tie a soul to you when youre light goes dooown, yeah time flies when you're fallin down, I SPREAD MY ROT ALL OVER THIS TOWN. and everyone of you looks the same. and everyone of you feels the saaaame...
"Sassy" 
'We're rolling, you guys'. hey, whoa why? whoa you why are you. why am i here why am i here i don't really CARE! sit back down, sit back down, sit back down, sit back down...CUZ I SAID SO!!! 'you're so stupid. you know i would have done anything for you. Honey your reputation is shit in this town'. she's sassy...she's walking down

"Good Sister, Bad Sister" 
verso: good sister bad sister, better burn that dress sister! scar tissue blood blister....suck up on the dreg sister! WOOOOOAH!!!! i tried but i cant and i want to so bad and i try but i can't and i want to so bad and i try but i cant and i want to so bad and i try but i cant and i want to so bad and good sister bad sister. you're different from the rest sister! choke strangle rip twist her. sell me down the river sister! WOAH!! i tried but i can't and i want to so bad and i try but i can't and i want to so bad and i try but i can't and i want to so bad and i try and i try and i try and....come here and sit and talk about it...just a sec please just sit down. you're choking on big black bloody mouthfuls of it, you left me lying here in your dark descent...just, CHOKING ON YOUR CANDY FLESH!!! and i'll be the biggest scar in your back, run down jagged and naked and burnt. and i'll be the biggest dick that you ever had!! hey ya want it bad ya want it bad ya want it...good sister bad sister. tell me what you want sister! better watch your back sister. even you cannot resist her. i try and i cant and i want to so bad but i try but i cant and i want to so bad and i try but i cant and i want to so bad and i try and i try. sugar star comes to talk to me, she comes to crucify all who believe. i'm not a ruby i'm cheap...AND SUGAR COMES FROM HER ARTERIES!!! i'll be the biggest scar. run down and jagged and naked blind. i'll be the biggest star in your sky, you want it bad you want it bad you want it bad. she's so, she is incredulous with her black feet she rips off her dress. she wants you in her descent, choking on her candy flesh!!!! i'll be the biggest scar in your back run down and jagged and naked black, hey ya want it bad you want it bad want it, bad...

"Mrs. Jones" 
verso: sorry man sorry sorry got a bad eye and i shouldn't have looked at it i shouldn't have looked at it go go away go away, the sugar star sugar star and the, the abortionist and hey you want her on the bed with her LEGS WIDE OPEN AND HER EYES ALL SPREAD!! chorus: sky's a narcotic with black jack bones aw mrs jones aww mrs jones don't cry me a river just take me home aw mrs jones yea MRS JONES!!! verso: sorry man i got a gut slit me fucking went away with my abortionist and my little eye black demonologist with the knife they used to gut my face and she's been out stabbing baby, baby angels and smile...smile chorus: sky's a narcotic with black jack bones aw mrs jones please mrs jones my virus is raging its breaking my bones aw mrs jones please mrs jones verso2: die...suicide....rape...i will follow you dooooown the sick drain. when i lean on, on the sink. don't worry no don't worry baby you will you will never stink so bad. WOOOOAAHHHHH!!! SORRY MAN IM SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED AT IT I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED, you're a night blooming sickle, night blooming sickle cell, honey away honey away look into the blood of you suicide bitch it takes an hour like you to make me wanna live. sorry man im sorry man im sorry man WOOOOOOW!!! chorus: skys all narcotic with black jones aww mrs jones aw mrs jones, cute little doggie won't leave me alone no mrs jones aww mrs jones my VIRUS IS RAGING ITS BREAKING MY BONES AWWW MRS JONES PLEASE MRS JONES, OH cry me a river baby just take me a home aww mrs jones aww mrs jones, end: sister ectoplasma she's incredulous, just like a pro she takes off her dress and she kicks you down in her snow white pumps jut remember it was me who FOUND THE LUMP! YEAHY YEAH HEY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH OHHHOOOOO SHIT! SHIT! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH HEY YEAH HEY YEAH NOOO OH SHIT! SHIT! and east is east and west is west and mine was you and mine was best and he is east and west is west and mine was mine was all Mrs Jooooones...ohhh huh oohhhh hey uh hey ohhh don't ask me again. don't ever talk to me like that again.

"Berry"
verso: WHOA YEAH!!! woah yeah! whoa yea yea, YEAH YEAH! do you wanna ride? on my death machine! you'd fucking die yeah if you love...WHOA YEAH!!! oh yeah. whoa yeah yeah YEA YEA!!! yeah i kill, what i need! yeah i kill just what i, need chorus: and when i die won't you bury me. CUZ I BURIED YOU BABY DEEP IN ME (heavy breathing) verso: WHOOOOA YEAH! ooh yeah! whoa yea yea YEAH YEA!!! cut it open, what's inside!? she's gonna drag you back to down to her bridge: now i wanna know baby said now i know! now i know! never know! never, verso: cut it open. say pretty please, gonna drive you down yeah now yeah i wanna know everything NOW I KNOW! NOW I KNOW! NEVER KNOW! NEVER KNOW! chorus: and when i die wont you bury me? like i buried you baby deep in me! yeah when you fall for the garbage man...YOU WIND UP IN THE....garbage.... 

"Loaded"
verso: black lung coat and your little crown that's the crown that you get for falling down! hey baby let me look in your eyes, i see you standing in a weird red light! the pump and grind that i call my head the suck milk nebula i use instead, the sick cream clot and the sweet milk udder, the weird red light that pulls you under!! chorus: hey hey there's some up my stars...slut me open and suck my scars. and now im loaded. yeah now im loaded. verso: blacklung coat and your little crown THAT'S THE CROWN THAT YOU GET WHEN YOU FALL DOWN! hey baby won't you wave goodbye, AS YOU GO UP THE FUCKIN WEIRD RED LIGHT. the sun spits on your raw hide cuz you're the dead stupid son of a suicide. he only laughs when you try to hide she's the rat poison daughter of the suicide!!! chorus: slut me open and suck my scars...you better open your eyes when i come down! and im loaded...yah im loaded. verso: don't blush when i rip you open don't blush when i rip you open. hey baby lemme look in your eyes. cuz you go up into your weird red light! the pump and grind that i call my head, the suck milk nebula i use instead. the sweet cream clot and the sick milk udder. THE WEIRD RED LIGHT THAT PULLS ME UNDER! chorus/end: just you open and suck my scars...you open your eyes when i come doooown!!! and now im loaded. yeah now im loaded, yeah im loaded, i just got i just get...loaded

"Starbelly"
you know what it is? its that you're a masochist, that's what im thinking right now. i've never even...rhiannon rings like a bell through the night you know you love to love her. and i walk straight into this mess, and i put on my best sunday dress, and i walk straight into this mess of mine, and i put on my best sunday dress...
"Pretty on the Inside"
verso: slut kiss girls won't you promise her smack, is she pretty on the inside is she pretty FROM THE BAAAACK???!!!! slut kiss girls won't you water her rack is she pretty on the inside baby pretty from the back!! slut kiss girls molasses rot black sack, is she ugly on the inside baby ugly from the back?! there is no power, like my pretty power, my pretty power, MY PRETTY!!! slut kiss girl won't you water her back is she ugly on the inside baby ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly OWWWW...
"Clouds" 
bad boy. rows and rows of angel hair, and ICE CREAM CASTLES in the air. and feather canyons everywhere i've looked at clouds that way. Moons and Junes and ferris wheels the dizzy dancing way you feel, if every fairy tale comes real. looked at clouds that way, but now they only block the sun...they rain and snow on everyone so so many things. i could have done but clouds got in my, oh angel dust gets in your eyes and hair, acid stars you're getting there. my body's assembled to a little itty bitty gift to you, when you die i've looked at life that way. just leave 'em laughing when you go, don't let them inside, don't don't let them know. don't give yourself away, but now all my friends are acting strange. they shake their heads man and say i've changed, well somethings lost and rearranged. from living every every every i've looked at clouds from both sides now, from up and down and still somehow its just illusions i recall, i really dont know really dont know. i really dont really dont clouds at all. why are we heeeere, terrified just terrified, wow! 
verso: slut kiss girls won't you promise her smack, is she pretty on the inside is she pretty FROM THE BAAAACK???!!!! slut kiss girls won't you water her rack is she pretty on the inside baby pretty from the back!! slut kiss girls molasses rot black sack, is she ugly on the inside baby ugly from the back?! there is no power, like my pretty power, my pretty power, MY PRETTY!!! slut kiss girl won't you water her back is she ugly on the inside baby ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly OWWWW...

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

*Pedidos somente na página adequada aqui do blog:

*Por favor evitem os miguxês

*Também evitem ofender os outro membros.

 
Twitter